“the more you focus on nourishing your body, the more free you are
and the more you heal” Stefani Ruper
One month in. 30 days of hard work, perseverance and change. It’s also been 30 days of resting, going to bed at 8 pm (or as close to as possible), of more restorative activity, less stress, and naps. Honestly, Im not really sure what I expected from this change. Other than for something to be different. For me to move along my healing journey.
When I started, my situation was as described in this post. Not great at all. Basically I felt like a big bag of poop all the time. In sitting down and taking stock, I realize that I don’t feel that way anymore. I’m not sure what I feel exactly, still very tired (i know, even after 10 hrs a night), so I feel like I will continue on the Autoimmune Paleo Protocol. But here I will take stock.
- still night sweats
- overall temperature throughout the day seems a bit more regulated
- decreased bloating
- decreased swelling (inflammation) in general
- increased acne to face
- no eczema
- increased headaches
- increased dizziness
- no change to my menstrual cycle
- diarrhea in the am but frequency in general has decreased
- pain to abdomen has decreased
- brain fog gone
- decreased “stinky” sweat
- decreased nausea, still in the afternoons, and sometimes right before bed
And the number 1 best thing? I actually have an appetite. Its so weird. For almost 6 months I have been forcing myself to eat. But now, I look forward to eating and can feel my body craving more. To me, thats a really good sign.