Radiant ladies. Here we are and day two and I wanted to share something really practical to get us going, my morning ritual. This is a powerful one for me as it truly does set an energetic tone for not only how I feel but for how my entire day rolls out. Think about it. Why do we say “she woke up on the wrong side of the bed”. Maybe it is because the person has such a strong, low vibration or negative energy that we can only assume that the only thing that will fix it is to go back to bed and start over. Your day has a ripple effect essentially and the best part is you get to choose that effect.
What ripple are you sending out into the world?
Today’s challenge will be to think of your morning ritual and how you can adjust it to feel more radiant. I will share with you some of my tips and tricks, things that work well in my morning, and maybe some of them will work for you.
Create inner calm, and the outer reality follows.
So here are some of my suggestions:
- make my bed
- breakfast before leaving the house (smoothies are always a good idea)
- 10 min mediation or stretching
- don’t turn the news/tv/radio on. use the silence instead to tune into my body in the morning
- review agent or calendar. To do list, desires, feelings list. Priorities. check in.
- I try to wake up at the same time and not hit snooze. get out of bed and get moving before looking at social media. i complete self care first.
- listen to a podcast throughout morning instead of other background to motivate and improve my mind. Increases my vibration instead of stressing me out.
As always, I would love to hear from you and how you are doing. Le the hear what you switch up in your morning ritual at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my instagram here