One of the foods I do miss and have been wanting create badly is Ranch dressing. Oh the creamy, tangy deliciousness that is ranch dressing on veggies, steak and everything in between. Not kidding. Nom noms. After much trial and error, it happened. The texture and taste is perfect. And the best part is it is autoimmune paleo protocol compliant. If warmed up, it pours like a dressing, or you can keep it more solid and its a dip. And what do we owe the magic to? Coconut. Coconut is the most versatile fat on the planet I think. This recipe utilizes both coconut butter and full fat coconut milk. Yum!
- ¼c melted coconut butter
- ¼ c full fat coconut milk
- ¼ c avocado oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp dill paste
- dash garlic powder
- ½ tsp himalayan sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor/blender (i used a magic bullet)
- Puree until well combined. 1-2 minutes
- Use immediately or pour into a container and refrigerate.
- Note: will harden in fridge, just microwave for 30 sec to soften. Will keep for a week in the fridge.
This post was share on the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable #75
This post was featured on the Paleo AIP Recipe Roundtable #76